A new imposing attraction grew up in the resort Jasna – an Ancient Temple of Ice, which is a target obstacle of the WINTER SPARTAN SPRINT world race. The unique winter version of the hurdle Spartan Race will be held on January 24, 2015 in very difficult terrain beneath Mt Chopok 24 January 2015. More than 2,300 competitors from ten countries entered the race. WINTER SPARTAN SPRINT will take place for the first time in such winter conditions in Central Europe. This race, which is going to be held on demanding over 5 km long obstacle course sophisticatedly equipped with artificial and natural barriers (at least 15), is declared "the world´s toughest race." After the race, Jasna visitors will have possibility to admire the ice temple until the end of the winter season.
Happy End & Champagne Bar PArty ZONE:
- Souvenir Shop – 3 shops in the Party Zone at Happy End with attractive souvenirs and souvenirs from the Winter Spartan Sprint event.
- PHotopoint with spartan theme – take a photo of yourself for free to have nice memories.
- Volkl Ski test day – let´s test the latest Völkl ski models
- Mini Fashion Shows – in the Party Zone during the day
- ANCIENT TEMPLE OF ICE – built of 47.5 tons of ice. TIP: After the race visitors can take pleasure in the temple, which will be illuminated in the evening, till the end of winter!
- Start of the Winter Spartan Sprint race – 10:00 a.m. at Happy End
- Finish at the target obstacle – Ancient Temple of Ice at Happy End
- Matter of interest for audience: Happy End & Champagne Bar, Brhliska, Lukova
- From 1:00 p.m. – Evaluation of the category of first racers (time is informative, it can be changed during the event)
- From 2:00 p.m. – LET IT SNOW Champagne Bar Happy End Warm Up