RESORT CACH DESK
ONLINE GOPASS E-SHOP
|1 day||32 €||26 €||22 €||31 €||25 €||21 €||BUY|
|2 days *||62 €||50 €||43 €||59 €||47 €||40 €||BUY|
|3 days *||90 €||72 €||63 €||87 €||69 €||60 €||BUY|
|4 days *||116 €||93 €||81 €||113 €||90 €||78 €||BUY|
|5 days *||140 €||112 €||98 €||137 €||109 €||95 €||BUY|
|6 days *||162 €||130 €||113 €||159 €||127 €||110 €||BUY|
Return ticket **
|19 €||16 €||14 €||18 €||15 €||13 €||BUY|
RESORT CASH DESK
|Skipass from 1.00 p.m. ||23 €||18 €||16 €|
|All-day Skipass returnable within 3 hrs ****|
(given back within 3 hours)
- 8 €
- 6 €
- 5 €
1. - 31.11. 2016
od 1. 12. 2016
The price includes a season skipass to ski resorts of Jasná, High Tatras, Špindlerův Mlýn in the Czech Republic and water parks of Tatralandia and Gino Paradise Bešeňová. It doesn´t apply to combination of skiing and bathing within a day.
GOPASS E-SHOP – You will get a discounted skipass if purchased with the GOPASS card through the online shop at www.gopass.sk. Please, find all information on special rates, rewards and commercial conditions at www.gopass.sk or via an information link 0850 122 155. You can also take advantage of discounted Stay Packages with a skipass and GOPASS at accommodation providers in the region.
* Skipasses valid in the resorts of Jasná Nízke Tatry, Tatranská Lomnica, Starý Smokovec and Štrbské Pleso: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-day skipasses can be used not only in the resort of Jasná Nízke Tatry but also in the resorts of Tatranská Lomnica, Starý Smokovec, and Štrbské Pleso and if haven´t been used for skiing, they can be used on a particular day as an admission to Aquapark (all-day Tropical Packet entry) or to Gino Paradise Bešeňová (all-day Sea & Fun Packet entry. The ski pass can only be used in one of the resorts for skiing or in one of the resorts for swimming.
** Chopok Package – Return ticket: A return ride to the both sides of Mt Chopok by cable cars on the route Biela Púť / Záhradky - Priehyba - Chopok - Kosodrevina - Srdiečko and the same route back. The ticket applies to the same route from the locality of Chopok South in the opposite direction.
**** All-day Skipass returnable within 3 hrs: A client can purchase an all-day skipass with the possibility to return it within 3 hours. If decided so, the part of the ticket value will be refunded to the client according to the table. The time limit begins to run from the first pass through a turnstile until the moment of the client´s final pass through a turnstile.
*****All-season Skipass are valid in JASNA Low Tatras, Tatranská Lomnica, Štrbské Pleso, Starý Smokovec, Tatralandia and Gino Paradise Bešeňová. No other discounts are applicable with seasonal skipasses. Skipasses are nontransferable. The price for the ticket does not include a 2€ deposit for the Skipass, the deposit is paid back after the return of the skipass. ALL-SEASON PASS are valid in the ski resorts during the ski season 2016/2017 and in water parks from Dec 1 2016 till Apr 30 2017. In one day you can benefit from the ALL-SEASON only in one facility, i.e. only in one of the water parks or one of the ski resorts.
Sale of afternoon travel tickets starts at least 5 minutes before the validity indicated in the ticket (i.e. before 1.00 p.m).
A person interested in transport at any discounted price must prove his / her age by submitting a valid identification document containing a photography, name, date of birth and an official stamp.
- Free use of services applies to children until the day before reaching their 6 years of age, provided that they are accompanied by an adult aged at least 18 years old. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting a child's health insurance card.
- Entitlement to the „Children“ ticket have children over 6 years until the day before reaching 12 years of age. The customer must present proof of entitlement by providing a child's health insurance card.
- Entitlement to the "Senior" ticket have persons over 60 years of age. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting an identity card.
- Entitlement to the "Junior" ticket have persons over 12 years until the day before reaching 18 years of age and holders of cards ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, and GO26. The customer must present proof of entitlement by submitting an ID (children younger than 15 years provide their health insurance card) or ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 card.
- Organized groups over 20 people have – 5% discount (it is necessary to submit a list of persons certified by the stamp of the organization).
All tickets are personalised and non-transferrable. Any ticket used in unauthorized way will be blocked without any claim for compensation.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Passengers can choose the most favourable price.
- No refunds are available for lost tickets.
- The operator reserves the right to change rates.
- Disabled people holding disability cards are not entitled to a discounted skipass purchased via GOPASS E-SHOP according to the GOPASS General Terms and Conditions.
- Passengers are obliged to observe the terms of the traffic regulations, the price list and the White Code, and follow the instructions of a person authorized by the operator.
- The transport contract is concluded if passengers execute the right of transport by purchasing a ticket and getting on the vehicle, or entering the entrance or exit area – accessible with a valid ticket only.
- By concluding the contract passengers acknowledge that they have been acquainted with the transport conditions, the price list and the White Code.
- Passengers are obliged to keep the valid ticket during the whole time of the duration of the travel contract and to submit it for inspection.
- When requested, passengers are obliged to submit a valid ticket to an authorized person. The operator reserves the right to withhold the ticket with no compensation in case of unauthorized use of the ticket.
- The operator reserves the right to close the transport facilities in case of break-downs, excess wind speed, electricity supply cuts, etc.
- The complete wording of the transport contract terms is to be found at the operator’s workplaces, i.e. at the information centre and cash desks located at the boarding stations of the cable ways.
- Different kind of skipasses applies to the evening skiing.
The management of the Cableways reserves the right to cancel a ticket for an unathorised use without compensation the price. It is not possible to combine discounts. The best price applies to the customer.
TICKET ISSUED PURSUANT TO CARDS EURO<26, GO<26, ISIC I ITIC IS VALID ONLY TOGETHER WITH THOSE CARDS. WHEN YOU WILL BE CONTROLED BY EMPLOYEES OF TATRY MOUNTAIN RESORTS, a.s. YOU HAVE TO SHOW THIS CARD OTHERWISE CONTROLERS ARE ENTITLED TO HOLD BACK THE TICKET WITHOUT CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT.
The mountain insurance is not included in the price ticket for cable car.
We accept the following cards: EUROCARD-MASTER CARD, MAESTRO, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD ELECTRONI
The operator reserves the right to close cableways during breakdowns, high wind speeds, electrical power cuts etc.
The actual informations about running time of cableways will you finde on website. For more informations please visit our Information Centre Jasna, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +421 907 88 66 44.