Alpine Skiing World Cup in women´s giant slalom and slalom will be held in the ski resort Jasná Nízke Tatry on March 5th – 6th, 2016. The resort will host the most famous personalities of women´s skiing. Slovakia counts on its hottest favourites Veronika Velez Zuzulová and Petra Vlhová.
PROGRAM SKI WORLD CUP JASNÁ 2016
EXTENDED OPENING TIMES OF CABLE CARS
From March 03 2016 till March 06 2016 cable cars in the World Cup venue – Jasná Nízke Tatry – will be open to visitors from 7.30 am till 5.00 pm.
TRAVELLING BY CAR
On March 4 2016 – March 6 2016 – 6:00 pm the transportation in Demänovská valley will be coordinated. Entrance to the valley by car is only permitted with a valid parking pass. If you do not have assigned parking pass, please use a shuttle bus. Make sure, you take sufficient time to get to the resort. We recommend two hours.
Following support parking lots will be available for visitors travelling by car:
» Demänovská dolina – Outlet Demänová – at the entrance to the valley (Pavcina Lehota)
» Armed Forced Academy
» Agricultural road – leading along the southern side of D1 motorway
»Tesco Liptovský Mikuláš
» Parking for trip Buses – Military Barracks – Komenského Street
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
• Bus / Train Station Liptovsky Mikulas
• Tesco Liptovsky Mikulas
• Armed Forces Academy
• Outlet Demanova (Support Parking lot - Pavcina Lehota)
• Jasna Nizke Tatry - Lucky
OPERATING HOURS: 06.00 - 23.00
NUMBER OF BUSES: 70
Facts you need to know when visiting Jasná during the weekend of March 5 – 6, 2016.
- Will it be possible to ski during the weekend of March 5 – 6?
- How can I get to the resort for skiing only?
- Which ski slopes and cable cars will be closed during the World Cup?
- I have neither a ski pass nor a ticket to the tribune. Can I come?
Do you want to know more? Check the most useful and most frequent guestions » FAQ
During the event the resort of Jasná Nízke Tatry will be open from both the northern and the southern side. Viewer zones are divided into paid and unpaid. If you missed to purchase a ticket to the finish area, use some of FAN zones or viewer zones on the slope.
Finish area: The finish area is a paid viewer zone (Koliesko). Admission to the zone is regulated and allowed only to visitors who have purchased a ticket to the World Cup.
- SKIERS: Following viewer zones are recommended to visitors with a valid ski pass:
- LUKOVÁ (start of the race).
- SKI STAGE PRIEHYBA (a wide screen and food stalls available to viewer).
- PEDESTRIANS:Visitors without ski passes, cable car tickets and World Cup tickets can use following FAN zones:
- CENTRAL STAGE / HAPPY END (located outside of the Happy End Club, also equipped with a wide screen).
- PISTEN BULLY STAGE / BIELA PUT (located on the ski slope Biela Púť in front of the Mountain Rescue Service building, equipped with a wide screen).
The finish area is situated in the locality of Biela Púť - Koliesko. You can reach the area by foot along the ski slope Biela Púť. Visitors with limited mobility and little children can use the B3 4-seater cable car. The boarding place is found next to the Infocentre Biela Púť. The finish area is available to visitors holding admission tickets for the event (standing / sitting area), and to accredited participants. Please, follow the instructions of the organiser when entering the finish area.
WHAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE FINISH AREA:
- TRIBUNE SITTING (Zone A)
- TRIBUNE STANDING (Zone B)
- SILVER VIP LOUNGE (Zone C)
- FAN CLUB ZONE (Zone D)
- CRYSTAL GALLERY
- FOOD STALLS
- TATRY MOTION WORLD CUP SHOP
RETURN TICKET – FINISH AREA
Return tickets will be applied in the paid zone of the finish area. Whenever leaving the area, every visitor, who wants to get back to the finish area, must take a return ticket from the staff. When re-entering the area, the visitor must show the valid return ticket, otherwise he / she will not be admitted into the target area.