Would you like to enjoy Sunday full of fun, original competitions and sporting personalities?
Such Sunday you can enjoy during the „Funny Sunday“ event charged with a unique atmosphere, sports performances and good mood on 20/80/2017 in Jasná beneath Mt Chopok. And we can jointly become new Slovak record holders!
We´re beginning at 11:00 on Sunday 20/80/2017 in the locality of Priehyba at Funibar.
What you can await?
- beef goulash will be cooked to gain energy
- for those preferring walking to Priehyba to being transferred by cableways cold beer and Kofola will be prepared
- DJ Manolo will take care of a real „fun“ atmosphere
- you can test your sports skills in unique competitions supervised by our hockey players Marek Uram, Matúš Sukel, Jakub Sukel, Martin Kriška and Andrej Košarišťan as well as a triathlon athlete Ivan Giňovský and a kickboxer Peter Navrátil
- and the smallest-ones can enjoy attractions at Priehyba for free
Come and become record holders with us!
- At the close of the event we´ll try to do something special – to set a new Slovak record! We´ll jointly create a „Live chain“ and try to connect the localities of Priehyba and Záhradky.
Enjoy peaceful Sunday with your family in beautiful surroundings of the Low Tatras with nice people. You´re all welcome!