THE 2ND GRAND PRIX JASNÁ
International horn sledge race
22. - 23.2.2019
Come and enjoy endless fun on the southern side of Mt Chopok and support the horn sledge race taking part for the second time on the hills in Jasná.
The race starts in the locality of Kosodrevina and the final will be in the locality of Krupová.
FRIDAY 22.02.2019 from 17:30 – OPEN CEREMONY IN BREZNO
- presentation of racers and horn sledges
- history of horn sledges and demonstration of carrying wood / hay
- symbolical race in costumes at the square
- folklore ensembles and folk music
SATURDAY 23.02.2019 8:30 – 14:00 – International horn sledge race in Jasná
Start: Kosodrevina / Final: Krúpová
Entry fee: €10 / sledge / paid in place (Krupová)
- 08:30 – 11:00 – registering racers*
- 11:00 – 12:00 – transporting sledges and racers to the start line
- 12:00 - start of INTERNATIONAL race
- 14:00 - results
* During the registration race bibs will be allocated. A refundable deposit for race bibs is €10.
Results will be published on the resort´s website after the race.
Start: Kosodrevina 1488 m asl. Final: Krupová: 1084 m asl.
Track length: 2500 m Super elevation: 400 m
Presenter: Marek Poliak
Who will entertain you: DJ Kero
Folk music: Veselí chlapci z Horehronia (Merry Boys from Horehronie)
Male singer group: Krnohári (Horn Sledgers)
Animation programme and prize winning competitions.
Salaš Zbojská sheep farm will take care of good food. Come and taste a , grilled piglet, lamb, sheep´s meet, pork sausages and typical „halušky“.