ENJOY THE MORNING CORDUROY AND A HUGE BREAKFAST AT MT CHOPOK!
Fresh Track will provide you a special enjoyment of skiing on empty ski slopes. Go skiing before the official launch of cable cars. In addition to perfectly groomed ski trails and cable car transport, a huge breakfast at the panoramic Rotunda Restaurant directly on a ski slope at an altitude of 2,004 m and free Völkl ski testing are included in the price. The activity is suitable for skilled skiers, who can enjoy their carving ride in the morning „manchester“.
WHEN: each Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday depending on snow conditions.
WHERE: the ski slopes are selected according to snow conditions a day in advance or on the day of the FRESH TRACK event, if the conditions change. Clients will be informed in advance through the website.
- morning skiing on perfectly groomed ski slopes from 7:15 to 9:00
- morning coffee (7:00 - 7:30) in front of Crystal Bar or Apreski Bar Krupová
- rich breakfast (9:00 - 9:30) after skiing at Restaurant Rotunda 2004 m asl. (in case of inappropriate conditions breakfast will take place at Restaurant Habarka or Hotel Srdiečko)
- SKI RENTAL – it is necessary to book no later than the day before skiing until 15:00; picking up skis on the specific day in individual rentals. Limited by capacity. The equipment must be returned until 10:15, if not, a full amount for rental will be charged under the valid price list:
- Rental Biela Púť (+421 911 389 476; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rental Krupová (+421 911 021 019; email@example.com)
DATES: each TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY depending on snow conditions
Chopok Sever - Biela Púť
Chopok Juh - Krupová
- 7:00 handover of test skis ordered in a rental shop at Biela Púť
- 7:10 meeting with a ski guide at the boarding place Biela Púť – Jasná (B3), getting on the Biela Púť – Jasná (B3) cable car, changing for Jasná – Priehyba (A4), getting to a place where Fresh Track takes place
- 9:00-9:30 huge breakfast at Rotunda Chopok 2,004 m
- 7:00 handover of test skis ordered in a rental shop at Krupová
- 7:10 meeting with a ski guide at ticket offices Krupová and getting on the (A5) Krupová – Kosodrevina cable car
- 7:25 changing for the Kosodrevina – Chopok (A2) cable car, getting to the Chopok´s northern side and joining the group*
- 9:00-9:30 huge breakfast at Rotunda Chopok 2004 m n.m.
*In case of unfavourable weather skiing will be carried out on the Chopok´s southern side and the cable car Krupová – Kosodrevina (A5) will be used.
- €36 / person (all age groups) at a ticket office
- €34 gopass.sk
A minimum number of clients for the Fresh Track event is 5 persons; a maximum number is 80 persons.
- Infocentre Jasná Biela Púť – at least 1 day in advance until 15:00
- Infocentre Krupová- at least 1 day in advance until 15:00