It is no longer necessary to prove a negative AG / PCR test before entering the cable car.
- entry to the cable cars is no longer subject to a negative test.
- the capacity of the chairlifts is also not limited.
- for your safety: we adhere to strict hygienic standards, the staff uses a covering of the mouth and nose, we repeatedly disinfect the cabin areas, chairlifts and touch surfaces to an increased extent,
- buy tickets in the comfort of your home through GOPASS, plan your trip at the best prices in advance,
- come to the center with a purchased ticket, minimize contacts
- use drape / mouth and nose covers and respirator indoors (minimum FFP2)
- observe the distances when boarding,
- use available disinfection,
Each of our accommodation establishments makes every effort to guarantee absolute safety of all clients. We follow all precautions that are in force and monitor the overall situation constantly to be able to respond to it flexibly and offer you safe moments with us. Our hotel guests are asked to respect all instructions and restrictions. A negative test of no more than 72 hours will be required to enter the hotel from 19 April. To see the detailed offer of individual accommodation establishments, please visit the TMR HOTELS website.
- For your safety: We adhere to strict hygiene standards. Our staff members wear face masks to cover their mouths and noses. Spaces and touch surfaces in our facilities are disinfected regularly. Self-service automated machines are being installed and so are TOP technologies to guarantee maximum safety for all of you.
- Please wear a face mask when entering all our facilities.
- Use hand sanitizers that are at disposal at entrances.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
All client centres in TMR resorts will be happy to welcome you. Please respect all marked precautions that are in force – mouth and nose covering, safe distances, designated access corridors, hand disinfection when entering. PLEASE NOTE that in order to reduce physical contact as much as possible, paper information materials are offered only if asked for (except statutory documents).