Explanations and warnings
* JASNÁ PACKAGE NORTH & SOUTH: return cableway trip on the route Biela Púť or Záhradky - Priehyba - Chopok – Kosodrevina - Krupová and back. The ticket applies to the same route from Chopok South in the opposite direction.
** GOPASS e-shop: reduced-rate tickets are available by using the GOPASS card in the Internet shop on www.gopass.travel
*** COMBO TICKETS: Combined tickets apply to the given number of cableway trips up the hill. Clients use mountain carts to get down.
To get a discount, clients must show valid identification documents (children under 15 years – health insurance cards) or ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 cards.
• CHILDREN: children from 6 to 11.99 years.
• JUNIOR: passengers from 12 to 17.99 years or holders of ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 cards.
• SENIOR: adults over the age of 60 and disabled passengers with cards.
DISCOUNTS FOR ORGANISED GROUPS: 5% off on the total price. The discount applies to organised groups of a minimum of 20 people. Discounts for organised groups cannot be combined with any other discounts. The discount for an organised group applies only if tickets are purchased offline at a ticket office.
TRAVELLING FOR FREE: Children under 5.99 years only if they travel along with a person over 18 years (a maximum of 2 children with 1 adult person over 18 years)
- All tickets become non-transferrable once the respective passengers pass through the first turnstile
- Any unauthorised ticket will be cancelled without any compensation
- Offline tickets purchased at a ticket office or Online tickets purchased via www.gopass.sk (e-shop of the GOPASS programme) are valid explicitly for the date the Tickets have been purchased
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Clients can choose the best price
- No compensation is offered for lost travel tickets
- The operator reserves the right to change the prices
- Every passenger is obliged to respect the general terms and conditions issued by the TMR, a.s. company; the transportation rules, the so called green codex (nature protection rules); special terms and conditions of individual services and generally binding regulations related to the use of mountain resorts in national parks (e.g. Tatra National Park, National Park Low Tatras) and respect instructions of operator´s authorised staff
- Every transport agreement is considered to be concluded once the respective passenger embarks a cableway or enters an embarkation/disembarkation zone of a cableway which is accessible only with valid travel tickets
- By concluding such transport agreement, every passenger confirms that they have acquainted themselves with the terms of transportation, the price lists and the nature protection rules
- Every passenger is obliged to carry a valid travel ticket all the time when using the respective means of transport and to show it if asked by the staff
- Every passenger is obliged to show a valid travel ticket if asked by the authorised staff of the operator. The operator reserves the right to withhold a ticket in case of unauthorised use, without any financial compensation for the respective client
- The operator reserves the right to close any means of transport in the case of technical failures, strong wind, electricity failure etc.
- For the complete version of the General Terms and Conditions for the Summer season of 2021, please ask at individual facilities of the operator, i.e. at the information centre of Biela Púť, at ticket offices of lower cable car stations and on the website www.jasna.sk •
- Selected regulations of the General Terms and Conditions – Summer season 2021.