Jasná has prepared favourable conditions for organizing ski courses for all types of primary and secondary schools, and universities visiting the ski resort in the winter season.
THE BEST SKIING IN JASNÁ
Jasná – the biggest ski arena in Slovakia guarantees flawless skiing conditions. It offers the panoramic ROTUNDA restaurant with accommodation on top of Mt. Chopok, 23 top-modern cable cars, chairlifts and ski lifts, including Funitel and a 15-person cable car that operates to Mt. Chopok, 50 km of ski pistes, various events, complex services and high-quality gastronomy facilities. TMR resorts introduce a new product for ski courses - professional and licensed ski instructors at great prices who guarantee progress with proper teaching methods.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The ski course price is valid for the 2022/2023 winter season in the Jasná ski resort, except for the period of 24. 12. 2022 - 7. 1. 2023.
- Ski Pass: The prices apply to a minimum number of 5 consecutive days of skiing and organised groups of 20 people minimum. The ski courses can be completed from Mondays to Fridays.
- Teachers: 1 teacher per group of 10 pupils/students minimum pays the same price as the pupils/students. The prices apply to a minimum number of 5 consecutive skiing days. Other teachers beyond the offer are supposed to pay for the services based on the price list of the respective ski resort.
- Rental service: The prices apply to the whole set of ski equipment (ski, ski boots and ski poles) and snowboard equipment (snowboard, boots). A helmet is not included in the price. It is required to book the equipment in advance and the price applies to the whole group (20 people min.).
- Ski school: 1-hour group tuition with at least 10 people in a group. It is required to book the tuition at least 5 days in advance. The price applies throughout the 2022/2023 winter season, excluded 24. 12. 2022 - 7. 1. 2023
- Rental, ski depot and ski school services are limited in capacity, therefore we do not guarantee the provision of the services.
CONDITIONS FOR GETTING THE PRICE FOR SKI COURSES
The price „Ski Courses” only applies to organized groups of at least 20 pupils / students not exceeding 26 years of age, having ski passes and having reserved the course in advance for 5 consequent days. The skiing courses are organized Monday – Friday. No additional discounts apply to this offer. The skiing course shall be reserved at least 10 days in advance in writing by sending an email from an official email address of a school principal to email@example.com. Please, fill in and send us also a TMR form, which is an essential part of the order. This will be sent to you back as soon as the order is received via email.
The TMR form shall contain: a list of all ski course participants executed under seal of the school, their names and surnames, and dates of birth. Participants over 18 years shall attach a copy of one of the student cards such as EURO 26, GO 26, ISIC. We guarantee the price if performing a single bulk purchase for the whole group. The price for ski courses is valid in the resort of Jasná throughout the winter season 2022/2023, excluding 24. 12. 2022 - 7. 1. 2023. All the ski passes are issued on contactless chip cards. A €2 deposit is charged for a chip card.
To apply the discounted price at Tatralandia and Bešeňová water parks, please submit the copy of the form and the receipt with the seal of the respective ski resort Infocentre at the main ticket office in Tatralandia or Bešeňová.
The special offer „Ski Courses” doesn´t include transportation to the resorts. Subject to change.
In the event of non-compliance with the „Ski Courses“ special offer, the price of the ski pass will be increased by €2 / person / day.
The company Tatry mountain resorts, a.s. reserves the right to limit capacity in view of the current pandemic situation.
Free cancellation - in case of unexpected events or a change in the pandemic situation, the school can cancel the ski course free of charge.
A skier on a ski slope younger than 15 years old is obliged to protect his head with a properly fastened protective helmet.
A person, who organizes activities on a ski slope, must ensure that persons under 15 years of age wear reflective safety clothing or reflective security elements visibly positioned on their clothes.