According to Decree 25/2022, from 26.2.2022 jasná ski resort is available to all visitors without restrictions.
From 19.1.2022, cableways are opened in the VTR mode (vaccinated, tested, recovered) without capacity restrictions in cable cars and gondolas.
JASNÁ - NORTH & SOUTH
* CHANGE FROM 26.2.2022. According to Decree 25/2022, from 26.2.2022 jasná ski resort is available to all visitors without restrictions.
Basic measures before entering operations
Current measures and regulations in our restaurant facilities, client centers, shops.
- Entry to the facilities (client centers, information centers, cash registers, Tatry Motion shops) will be allowed only 1 person per 25m2
- Entry to the facilities will be allowed only to persons with covering the upper airways with a veil, scarf or scarf
- Observe 2m intervals between other people
- Minimize contacts and do not shake hands
- Use disinfection before commissioning
- Prefer payment by card
- Follow the operating instructions
The following is considered to be a person vaccinated, tested or overcome with COVID-19 (hereinafter referred to as "person in the OPP regime":
a) a person fully vaccinated,
b) a person who is able to demonstrate a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 72 hours after collection in the case of RT-PCR or LAMP test or 48 hours after collection in case of antigen test, or
c) the person has contracted COVID-19 in a period not exceeding 180 days ago.
For the purposes of this Decree, the following is considered to be a fully vaccinated person:
- a person at least 14 days after the administration of the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with a two-dose schedule,
- a person at least 21 days after the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine with a single-dose schedule, or
- a person at least 14 days after the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, if the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine has been administered within 180 days of the COVID19 disease has passed,
- or a person under 12 years of age.
Conditions for foreign visitors
If you are traveling in Slovakia and you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to undergo quarantine. If you do not meet these conditions, read more below.
- REGISTRATION E-BORDER: Every person who enters the territory of the Slovak Republic must register at korona.gov.sk/ehranica. This applies to all, both vaccinated persons and persons applying for an exemption from quarantine. Compliance with this obligation is checked directly at the border by the police. Due to possible delays, it is necessary to take into account the time reserve when planning the trip.
- QUARANTINE: Persons entering the territory of Slovakia will have to remain in quarantine for 14 days, unless the persons have any symptoms and have not been tested during quarantine. However, it is possible to end the quarantine earlier, after a negative result of the RT-PCR test, which can be performed at the earliest on the 5th day of the quarantine. Ordering for testing is possible on the website korona.gov.sk. In addition, children under 12 are exempt from testing and quarantine as another member of the household (provided they have no coronavirus symptoms) on day 14 of quarantine or after negative RT-PCR results from other members of the household (eg parents or older siblings). Vaccinated persons submit a GreenPass vaccination card or a National Vaccination Certificate with a QR code, or another document in Slovak, Czech or English, which confirms vaccination from non-European countries. The quarantine also applies to members of the common household who have not traveled. For example, if you decide to spend quarantine with friends in Slovakia, they will complete the quarantine together with you. It takes 14 days without testing. If such persons decide to test, the earliest testing on day 5 again applies and quarantine can be terminated upon receipt of a negative RT-PCR test report. Quarantine is not obligatory for persons aged 12 to 18 if no one else in the common household has compulsory quarantine (applies temporarily until 9.8.2021), for example if such a person has been staying, traveling or in a camp. Persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must submit a confirmation according to the model in the annex to the decree, and must have a negative RT-PCR test result not older than 72 hours. Other exceptions are listed in Decree no. 231/2021.
Applies to arrival at an airport in Slovakia.
- Each person must fill in the form at https://www.mindop.sk/covid/.
- Upon arrival from non-listed countries, a negative RT-PCR test result of not more than 72 hours must be demonstrated on arrival - also applies to vaccinated persons. This condition is set because passengers arrive in high-risk modes of transport from a country where there is an increased risk of infection with an epidemiologically serious variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The combination of registration and testing significantly reduces the risk of the introduction and subsequent uncontrolled spread of new, more dangerous variants of the pandemic virus.
- List of countries from which no negative test is required: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece , Georgia, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Canada, South Korea, Kosovo, Cuba, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Hungary, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Austria, Romania, San Marino, Northern Macedonia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, USA, Mexico, Serbia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine.
Hotels in the High Tatras
From 19th January 2022, hotels can be used only in the VR+ mode based on the respective decree.
a) by fully vaccinated individuals with a booster dose
b) by fully vaccinated individuals who present their negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or LAMP test taken not more than 72 hours before or antigen test taken not more than 48 hours ago
c) by fully vaccinated children younger than 18 years and 2 months
d) by fully vaccinated individuals who overcame the COVID-19 disease not more than 180 days ago
e) by COVID-19 vaccine contraindicated individuals who present:
1. their vaccination exemption certificate based on the respective directive of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic plus
2. their negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or LAMP test taken not more than 72 hours before or antigen test taken not more than 48 hours ago
f) by children younger than 12 years and 2 months who present their negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or LAMP test taken not more than 72 hours before or antigen test taken not more than 48 hours ago
g) children younger than 6 years.
Fully vaccinated individuals are individuals:
a) who were vaccinated with the 2nd dose of a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago but not more than 1 year ago, or
b) who were vaccinated with 1 dose of a 1-dose COVID-19 vaccine at least 21 days ago but not more than 1 year ago; or
c) who were vaccinated with 1 dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days but not more than 1 year ago and not more than 180 days after overcoming the COVID-19 disease, or
d) children younger than 12 years and 2 months.
Vaccinated or COVID-19 recovered individuals (VR mode) are individuals:
a) who have been fully vaccinated
b) who have a COVID-19 vaccination exemption based on the respective directive of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic and can present their negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or LAMP test taken not more than 72 hours before or antigen test taken not more than 48 hours ago
c) who overcame the COVID-19 disease not more than 180 days ago.
If based on the decree specified above, everybody must present their COVID-19 vaccination certificate or their negative COVID-19 test or their COVID-19 recovery certificate, digital EU COVID certificates can be used instead if issued. Otherwise documents which prove the identity of the respective individuals must be used.
Measures in our hotels:
Wellness centres and water parks are opened, the maximum capacity is 50 people or 1 person per 15 m2.
Restaurants and bars: Hotel restaurants are available only in the VR mode. Hotel restaurant interior at disposal, serving to individual tables. Hotel restaurants are available only in the VR mode. Hotel restaurant interior at disposal, serving to individual tables. Food and drinks can be consumed only while sitting down to ensure a safe distance between people. Maximum 4 people or members of 1 household can sit at 1 table and there must be at least a 2-metre-distance between tables.
Fitness centrum: Available for hotel guests in the VR+ mode for max. 50 people at the same time.
Mass events (weddings, conferences): They can be organised based on the risk level:
· low-risk events: FFP2 face masks mandatory, no consumption of meals and drinks, everybody must sit. VR mode: 100 people (spectators), max. 50% of the capacity
· medium-risk events: (FFP2 face masks mandatory, fixed seating or standing). VR mode: 100 people (spectators), max. 25% of the capacity
· high-risk events: (limited FFP2 face mask use, food and drink consumption). VR+ mode: max. 20 people
For the purpose of short-term accommodation related to ski or snowboard courses for children younger than 18 years and 2 months, the VTR mode (vaccinated, tested, recovered) must be followed. Antigen self-tests made on site are accepted as well.
When are your ski resorts opening?
We plan to open the ski season 2021/2022 as soon as the snow conditions allow. The expected date of the start winter season is on 11.12.2021
Will skiing be safe in today´s Coronavirus situation?
We have been following official regulations and restrictions carefully from the beginning, have introduced all necessary precautions and are ready to continue with them hoping that the situation will get better soon and our mountain resorts will come to life again.
What are the covid measures in ski resorts?
What if a resort is closed? What happens with purchased ski passes?
We hope the state measures will allow ski resorts to be opened. We are ready to guide people there so that they don´t get close and don´t endanger each other. If resorts should be closed, we will follow the latest valid version of our General Terms and Conditions and our guarantee system. If you buy a ski pass and it cannot be used on the given day due to Covid restrictions, the price will be returned to your Gopass account in the form of credit. The credit can be used to buy other services (ski passes, water park tickets etc.) in the Gopass online shop.
Will ski schools and après-ski bars be opened in winter?
Ski schools will be opened and follow all required precautions. Après-ski refreshment will be offered while adhering to strict hygiene standards. Social events will be limited based on the restrictions in force.